This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in property and has excellent customer service skills. The key purpose of this role is to assist the Lettings Manager in maximising the overall income and profitability of the branch and handling all aspects of the lettings.
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Maintain and establish excellent relationships with the company's clients
- Qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy
- Process tenant applications in accordance with company policy
- Process renewals within company policy
- Process checkouts within company policy
- Carry out viewings and inspections in a professional and efficient manner, when required
- Arrange works on managed properties
- Liaise with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors
The ideal candidate will be a confident and professional individual with previous experience within a similar role. Candidates who are ARLA qualified are highly desirable, although full training will be provided to become ARLA qualified.
Crossmeads are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who is keen to progress within the industry. You must be ambitious and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Key experience essential for the role:
- Proven customer service experience, preferably face-to-face and telephone based
- Target orientated with a proven track record of achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner and remain calm under pressure
- Competent using IT
- A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Knowledge of CFP or ALTO systems is highly advantageous